Hi, the problem I am facing is this. I have previously exported a confluence site from a place. It was a zip package file. Now I want to restore it in my deployed confluence. I selected the restore site action in the function "Backup & Restore" and selected my zip package. The entire zip package is 400+M. When the import reaches 78%, it reports an error with the following message: "Site restore process failed with an error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to restore plugin data: ImportExportException while importing plugin data for : com.atlassian.activeobjects.confluence.spi. activeObjectsBackupRestoreProvider"
I'm not sure if I've installed any plugins with this previous zip package I exported from another confluence site, though. If it's really a plugin issue, I'm not sure what plugins I need to install for my current deployment of confluence. Is there a way to look it up? Or is it possible to skip these plugins? It's as much as I can restore. It's probably not possible, after all, a lot of content relies on these plugins to do some layout and whatnot. That's where it's currently stuck. Thanks for being able to see my question.