I currently have 2 boards active under the same project.
Board 1 = Development (Scrum)
Board 2 = Product UAT (Kanban)
The "Done" status for the Development board is "Ready for STG Deployment" (Done type)
The first status for the Product UAT board is "Ready for STG Deployment" so the issues move automatically between the board and the Done status is "Deployed on Production"
Issue: Whenever I am moving an issue through the life cycle on the Development board and move to the Ready for STG Deployment "Done" status, on the burndown report it shows the issues as completed and then re-opened once the issue moves to the other board which throws off reporting metrics.
Goal: I need to be able to have the issues on the Development board burn down report remain completed when issues are automatically being transitioned to the Product UAT board and through the other status on the Product UAT board. Once the issues moves to the Product UAT board, I do not want the burn down report on the development board to be updated.