I want to be able to setup the ability to send article recommendations to users so they can troubleshoot/resolve the issue themselves.
Sending them specific articles if certain keywords/labels are used via email or JIra ticket customer portal.
Forgot to mention i would like to use automation for this
Hi Daneli,
Automation can do a great deal of 'things', but I'm not sure it can read confluence and find pages, based on 'key words'.
What you are describing, is what happens at the portal, before the ticket is created, as opposed to sending them an article, after the ticket is created.
THis approach, stops the ticket from being created, if the staff find the article they need.
Appreciate I haven't asnwered your question, but I was insterested in why you are looking to replicate this functionality.
Cheers
Mark
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.