I want to create a documentation for my product which is a SaaS based software. My product has a base version having multiple modules and features inside those modules. Also, there are frequent changes that happen as my product is in a continuous improvement process.
My product is a SaaS based software where I customize my software product to the meet the requirement of different customers. So, in summary, there are some features in my software which are common for all the customer but there are also features which are specific and different for each customer based on their requirement.
Is there any way in confluence where I can create my document in such a manner that the common features are accessible to all the customer and also, they shall be able to view the documents of those features which are specific to their requirement?
Also, any changes in the document for my base product shall get updated for all the customers as well?