Hi all!
I have a project where I have one development team, where changes and new features are developed and deployed to existing markets, and one rollout team that is focusing on deploying the solution to new markets.
I would like to have them in one project, as the two teams work closely together on the solution, but I want them to have different workflows and boards as they also work independently of each other.
As I see it, the workflow setup should not be an issue, as I can have different statues for the development and for the rollout process, so statuses do not need to be shared.
My question is, how exactly do I create the two workflows, and then have them displayed in separate boards? I am not clear on how do create one workflow, add it to board, ad then create a second workflow, and add it to a second board. Do I first need to add all the statuses used by the two teams into the project, and then somehow create the two workflows from them?
Are there clear instructions on how to achieve this?
Kind regards,
Mikael