Hello
Bear with me till the end, it gets more complicated than this:
I would like to know the time the ticket has been in certain status.
To make it easier I will simplify with an example. I have a Workflow with 3 Status (In Progress, Waiting for response, Resolved)
If I have a ticket 2 hours in status "In Progres" and then changes to "waiting for response". I need a variable that will say, "Time in status In Progress" = 2 hours. Now if the ticket starts 2 hours in "in Progress", then changes to "Waiting for response" for 1 hour and then comes back to "In progress" for another 2 hours before being moved to "waiting for response" again. The variable now should show 4 hours.
now if I look at that variable while the ticket it still in the status "In progress" it should add me up all the previous times the ticket has been in that status + the time it still is in that status.
Why do I want this, its because if I want to organise in a queue for the amount of time the tickets have been and still are in the status "in Progress" without counting the time they have been outside.
I accept if the varible is not continuous but could update with the time when you click it.
I was trying with some Date time pick variables and adding up and substracting time but never managed to write the proper JSON in the automation.
thanks a lot in advance