Hi! When I try to log in to Jira Bot (or slack integration) - get a "EmailMismatch" page, with 404 error.
I did the following:
- /jira logout in slack
- Click on Log In button
- Allow permissions on the Slack webpage, and made sure that I had selected the correct workspace (there's no option, and I see a badge of the correct one)
- I log in using Google (or Email, it doesn't seem to be helping)
- Confirm login
- I get redirected to:
- https://atlassian-slack-integration.services.atlassian.com/EmailMismatch
I also made sure that my Emails are the same on both – Slack and Jira. But the problem persists.
I can log in to my account without any issues, but if I want to authorize the integration – it fails.
I have also tried to use different browser: Firefox and Chrome.
Is there something I may be missing? Please advise.