My email id is [redacted]
Could you check if this is on any suppression lists.
I can see notifications in jira but not receiving in email.
Other people in my organization are receiving
I have flagged for assessment
Hi @Pratheek Mammen John
Welcome to the community.
@Jack Brickey flagged this for you to attend Atlassian employees.
If you encounter such an issue, its better to directly raise an Atlassian support issue, as Atlassian are the only ones to help in this case.
I found there was a suppression on your account. It seems we received a bounce notification from your SMTP server:
I'm not sure why the SMTP server would have responded that way, but I have cleared the suppression from our side. If this happens again, you might want to reach out to your mail admin to let them know.
Andy
@Andy Heinzer Hi. I experience a similar issue. For more than 1 week i don't receive email notifications (both mentions & new issues) from Jira in Outlook Email. Can you please check ?
@Ion Tulbure , assuming you are not on Free instance you might open a support ticket. It often can be quicker than he Community in these instances.
@Jack Brickey Well i am trying to contact Support but can't do it. It just hints that there is an incident which may be affecting Jira Software.
@Jack Brickey I will ask our admin if he can reach out to Jira Support. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.