So I have a project, say A, which has epics AE1, AE2, AE3.
I then have stories in other projects, say B & C which have stories BS1, BS2, CS1, and CS2.
BS1, BS2, CS1, and CS2 all belong to AE1 epic.
Now on my project A board, I want the four stories to show, as well as other stories in other projects that have epics in Project A.
Now I know how to modify the filter query if it was just one epic: project = A OR "Epic Link" = AE1
But how can I do this dynamically such that whenever I add a new epic i don't need to go back to edit the filter query to include the new epic? Basically how can i write the query to accommodate any other story that I will create in the future who has an epic in my current project