Thanks all in advance for reading my little novel here.
I received notification from a user that they were not able to view teams from within the dropdown. When I ghosted the user I was able to get the teams dropdown to populate. However, the user was not. Regardless of what browser they used. They also rebooted their computer, just in case. This is the only user that's reported this issue.
As part of my research I removed them from the team and tried to add them back to see if a "reboot" would do the trick. When I try to add them back, I get an error that states "We can’t add {{userName}}. They may not have access to teams in your organization."
When I tried to create a new team and import the users over, the initial user was able to be added. However, two of the other users were not. They presented with the same error message as the original.
This leads me to believe there is a Project permission for the unified teams that I'm missing somewhere. I checked those, and wasn't able to find a "Teams" specific permission.
How can I get them access to "teams in our organization"?
Workflow
I'm not sure what other information would be helpful, but here is the workflow.
1. User reports they cannot see or select a team from a story screen. The field exists, but the drop down menu only populates with "None"
2. I ghost the user to recreate the issue. When I open the same issue and select the drop down, the menu populates with all of the available teams.
3. I went looking for the "Plan-Only" teams that we've been using to id our teams. But that option is no longer available.
4. Found the new unified teams section. Found the team and removed the user.
5. Attempted to add the user back to the team and I get the error message "We can’t add {{userName}}. They may not have access to teams in your organization."
6. I try to add the user to every team we have but I get the same error message.