Hello,
My company is moving to a Quiet Scheme where we are creating all our own notifications. I am trying to create a rule that notifies users when they are @ mentioned in a comment. We are using our own instance, not the cloud one.
So far I have the following set up:

This identifies when [~ is in the comment body, so it triggers when a @ mention is made.
I am now trying to extract the email address from the comment body to be able to email that user, and have been unable to do so.
I have tried the following so far, copying and pasting suggestions from similar threads I found:
test 1 \[\~.*?\]
test 2 {{issue.comment.last.body.text("([a-zA-Z0-9_.+-]+@[a-zA-Z0-9-]+\.[a-zA-Z0-9-.]+)")}}
test 3 {{issue.comment.last.body.match("([a-zA-Z0-9_.+-]+@[a-zA-Z0-9-]+\.[a-zA-Z0-9-.]+)")}}
test 3 {{issue.comment.last.body.text.match("([a-zA-Z0-9_.+-]+@[a-zA-Z0-9-]+\.[a-zA-Z0-9-.]+)")}}
test 4 {{issue.comment.last.body.text.substringBetween("o:","]")}}
test 5 {{issue.comment.last.body.substringBetween("o:","]")}}
test 6 {{issue.comment.last.body.substringBetween("*: ","\n")}}
test 7 {{issue.comment.last.body.text}}
test 8 {{issue.comment.last.body.html}}
test 9 {{issue.summary.substringBetween("\[\~","\]")}}
All of these are returning blanks, except for Test 7 and 8 which are returning the last comment body, however I would like to extract only the email address in the comment in a format where I can put it in the "to" field to send an email.
Thank you!
Quang