Dear All.Is there a plugging or tool that joins Jira that helps a visually limited DEV (blind)
Thanks.
Edwin
Hi @eyevenes welcome to the community. I found this article from Atlassian regarding their work on Accessibility. Atlassian Accessibility There's also a way to report issues with Accessibility there as well on their Accessibility Support Portal here: Accessibility Portal
Hope that helps.
Hi @eyevenes ,
Also, the UnStoppable for Jira app aims to improve accessibility for visually impaired users by adhering to WCAG 2.1, 508, A11y, and BitV standards. But it is only for the Jira Server or Data Center.
Best regards
Hi Dan.
Great, we'll check.thank you
Cool Halyna, I'll check it out.But do you know of any app or tool to use on Jira Cloud?
Best regards!!!
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any tools to use on Jira Cloud.
I hope you find a solution to this situation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.