Hello all,
when it's the customers turn to comment in a ticket, we change the status to one with the status category "done", so it disappears from our filters. When the customer writes a comment, the ticket status should change back to "Open", so we know it's our turn to work on the issue again. I have an automation rule set up for this:

This automation rule works fine. In order to avoid that our own comments open the tickets back up again, we write a comment first and then change the status to one with the status category "done". This works fine most of the times. However, sometimes the following happens:
We write a comment and change the status of the ticket. Then, a few seconds later without any comment being posted, the status switches back to "Open".
Is there something I'm not taking into account? I'm confused as to why this happens.
Thanks in advance as always!