Hello everyone,
I am reaching out hoping that I might receive some advice from some of you. We will soon migrate to Jira Cloud from DC, where we currently have ScriptRunner installed.
The plugin was not used to so much in terms of scripting, behaviors etc. - what has and is still being used are the JQL functions that ScriptRunner offers.
Because we are not using ScriptRunner to it's full capacity we don't see a need to keep it currently.
The question that I have is: what alternative would you recommend to replace the JQL functions from ScriptRunner in the current DC environment and going forward with Cloud ?
I have found some other alternatives in the marketplace that I would want to test, but I just want to give it a shot here as well and see what other people from the community would advise based on your experience!
Thanks in advance!
Costel