I find that I only make 3 depth of issues.
Epic - Story - TaskIf I want to make task's sub task(meaning 4 depth issues), how can I make?
Hi @조수희 ,
I think the best way is to upgrade to premium plan and use advanced roadmap. Beyond that you need to try some plugins.
e.g
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211022/links-hierarchy-full-dependency-and-link-viewer?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220574/hierarchy-for-jira-custom-issue-structure-jira-tree-view?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
HI @조수희 and welcome to the community,
To make a minor amendment, the right jira hierarchy, out of the box, is:
So as Ollie said, if you want more, you have to use advanced roadmaps.
Thank you for you answer!
Thank you. I'll try plugins that you recommend!
Hi @조수희
For a hierarchy beyond standard 3 levels, you can issue links to create your own hierarchy and an app would be required to view the same. If you are open for mktplace solution you can try our app.
Issue Hierarchy Reports
The app is free upto 10 users. Do try it out.
Disclaimer : I am part of the team which developed this app
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.