Hello! We are using Jira Service Management Cloud and have an open public facing portal.
We are looking to add a FAQ (~3k characters) to the bottom half of that page.
I have published an FAQ page in the Confluence Space and made it viewable by anyone. I understand from reading about anonymous sharing that I also need to enable Confluence Global Anonymous to allow anyone to access the space.
Here are my questions:
1. Is there an easier way to get an FAQ into that space on the public facing portal (e.g. without using Knowledge Base)?
2. If I make the Knowledge Base "Only Confluence Users" for viewing (not editing), then will public a) have to create a Confluence Account and b) require/us be charged for the license?
Note that we will be providing a service to companies where thousands of people could use this portal to request services. Thus, we don't want to pay for their licenses or create "inconvenience" by having them create yet another account (we have our own already).
Thank you in advance!
Heather