I am wondering if there is some JQL that would allow me to pull data for the past X Sprints depending on the current Active Sprint. So something along the lines of Sprint > openSprint() - 5 AND Sprint < openSprint()Or something along the lines of Sprint in ("Sprint 1")AND Sprint in (Any other Sprint)
I have a created a successful query that pulls the data I want, but it is very cumbersome to maintain. Here is an example.
Sprint in ("Sprint 1")AND Sprint in ("Sprint 2", "Sprint 3", "Sprint 4", "Sprint 5", "Sprint 6)OR Sprint in ("Sprint 2")AND Sprint in ("Sprint 1", "Sprint 3", "Sprint 4", "Sprint 5", "Sprint 6)OR Sprint in ("Sprint 3")AND Sprint in ("Sprint 1", "Sprint 2", "Sprint 4", "Sprint 5", "Sprint 6)ORDER BY assignee ASC
Hi David,
Are the past sprints closed, so sprint in opensprints() and sprint in closedsprints()?
Mark
It could be closed sprints to closed sprints. Plus, I want a specific number of sprints. So using closedsprints() does not limit it.
Thanks fro the reply David. It does appear to be specific, and that the query that you have created, may be the only, current solution.
Agree, difficult to maintain.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.