Can I create an automation rule that moves tickets to a specific status if there hasn't been a comment in the ticket for 3 days?
Hi @Ben Weisman , yes I think so but can you provide more details? Is this an internal comment or comment by customer or either? Please share the details of your use case so that we might better assist. BTW, there are a lot of similar post in the Community that you might look at. One common use case is to close an issue if the customer has not responded for x-days and there is a template rule in the automation library for this I think.
Hi @Jack Brickey , thanks for the reply. It would likely just be internal comments but I suppose it would be helpful to know how to work with either.
Here is what I would do...
again, the exact details will depend on your specific needs, and use case. Without that information, it is hard for me to give you a precise answer. However, the above should get you started assuming you have some understanding of automation already.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.