Wondering if anyone can offer any suggestions for a strange issue I'm having. I have an IT Support portal set up in JSM, and several months ago I set up our Cloud backup solution to send copies of it's daily report emails to the atlassian email address attached to this portal so the report emails are automatically logged as tickets daily (I have automations to automatically close the successful reports and only leave the ones with faults as open tickets but that's by-the-by). I added the incoming email address as a service desk customer to ensure it was recognised and tickets were properly logged
This worked great for almost 5 months, then the emails just suddenly stopped being logged. When I checked the email logs, it's failing with an error of 'You don't have permission to access this service project.'. Nothing has changed, I've double checked that the email address is still the same, I've even removed and re-added the email as a service desk customer, but still it's erroring. What could have caused it to just spontaneously decide it doesn't like this email address despite it being listed as a customer?