I have worked on JIRA standard plan and I have worked with more than 10 users. Now I have removed the users up to 10. But I cant downgrade my plan as free plan. How can I downgrade the plan.
Hi @Hansini Abesinghe welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There are two steps to downgrade Jira Software from standard to free. The process will take about five minutes to complete.
The title of your post states "Jira account has suspended". Are you able to login via id.atlassian.com or start.atlassian.com?
I tried these steps. But I couldn't change the plan. It shows as follows.
As you are on a standard plan, please contact Atlassian Support directly. Your product access to Jira Software is currently suspended, probably due to a billing issue or the lack of credit card details. Atlassian can help you further.
Okay. Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.