Hi, we have made some recent changes to our team's boards. On our main shared board, I have adjusted the filter to include nearly all issues in the project. However, issues with an empty component field are excluded from the backlog view, and I am unsure why this is.
I have tried the filter in two ways. One in which I make no mention of components to include (assuming it would include all issues this way). This also excludes the 4 components we don't want to be included:
project = GKCS AND component not in (deletion-candidate, Parking-lot, PBB, RevOps) ORDER BY Rank ASC
And another in which I specify all components except 4 we don't want. This also excludes the 4 components we don't want to be included:
project = GKCS AND component in (EMPTY, Accounts, "Bug - Automation", "Bug - Customer", "Bug - Internal", "Bug - RC", Chargebee, "Cloud Profiles", collect-feedback, GIJ-HubSpot, gitkraken.dev, "GK Boards", "GK CLI", "GKCS Preview Environment", GKDS, grader.gitkraken.com, HubSpot, Insights, Integrations, Purchasing-problems, QA, Renewal-problems, service-request, SSO-problems, Switching-problems, "Team Collaboration", TeamsTierPlan, Technical-problems, Trial-problems, User-Account-deletion-problems, User-Account-management-problems, User-Account-reactivation-problems, WorkSpaces) AND component not in (deletion-candidate, Parking-lot, PBB, RevOps) ORDER BY Rank ASC
Again, both of these exclude issues whose component field is empty. Thank you for your time and help!