Greetings Team, I am working API integration for JIRA align to process EPIC and features information. I could see there is limitation of the max number of records in the response. I could not find total number of records and options to traverse through all the records. I had referred Top but that too not helping beyond 100. As we have skip option we can loop the API calls till we get empty response. Request your guidance if we can make the data fetch without limit (with privileged role) or other cleaner, better approach to fetch all records (any bulk option by submitting request asynchronously and process further once the response is ready. Thank you
When I tried https://cisco.jiraalign.com/rest/align/api/2/features?expand=true&$filter=parentId eq <epic id1> or parentId eq <epic id2> ...... I am seeing Cannot get features. The node count limit of '100' has been exceeded. To increase the limit, set the 'MaxNodeCount' property on EnableQueryAttribute or ODataValidationSettings. How to use skip or / and top in this scenario to paginate?