I create a story that I own and I add to a specific Epic. Now if I create a sub-task and assign to someone else, the active sprint view shows these sub tasks under "Issues without epics". Is this expected behavior?
Hi Alen,
That is the expected behaviour indeed.
Epics are associated to "regular" tasks and these are associated to sub-tasks, so there's no direct link between Epics and sub-tasks.
Hey Marcus -
Could you explain a little further, if possible? I am having the same issue and would like sub-tasks to that are linked to an epic to not be placed in the "issues without epics"
Thanks.
Adam - exactly! If an Epic contains Stories and the Stories contain Tasks, I'd like those Tasks to be listed in my Kanban Board as "with" the Epic, not in a "issues without epics". I've not yet found that this is possible. :-(
@[deleted]did you ever find a resolution to this? pretty annoying...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.