I'm trying out jira's whiteboard feature and cannot get it to erase. how do i do this?
Hi @David Hudson welcome to the Community! I was messing around with it today and couldn't find a way to clear it out. I went through Atlassian's Whiteboard Help Center (whiteboard ) and didn't see anything there either.
You could ask support if there's something that I missed... (support.atlassian.com/contact)
Hi @David Hudson ~ I believe you just delete it...
Or even select CTRL + A to select everything in the whiteboard and then hit the Delete key.... 😉
@David Hudson if you have content on the Board you can either CTRL + A and then hit the delete button or CMD+A and delete (depending if you are a Mac or Windows User;-) ) and that will clear everything off the whiteboard for you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.