Cloud version, Using the Task Report Macro.
It seems I'm presented with a random subset of pages. How can I specify a specific page if it is not in the drop list?
Or, even better, can I specify 'parent' page?
Hello @Mark Mulert
If you start typing in the name of the page from which to collect tasks, a list of potential matches will display and you can select the page you want.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
I appreciate the help. But the problem I have is the page does not show up in the drop list when I type its name. See the screenshot below.
I have a parent page named IT Meetings, And I want each Meeting page underneath it to show all open tasks from all other sibling meetings pages, those under the parent IT Meetings.
Some macros support 'parent' and 'self'. That would work great for me in this case. But I don't see a parent potion either.
Thanks for any other advice or help.
-Mark
Are you adding Tasks directly to the IT Meetings page? From the images it looks like rather you have a Task Report within the IT Meetings page, but I can't see the whole page in your image.
If you type in just IT or just Meetings does it give you a list of possible matches that includes "IT Meetings"?
This macro doesn't support the parent or self options. You need to specify a Space from which it will find all tasks or specify the specific Pages from which you want tasks extracted. Or, if all the IT Biweekly pages have a label that is not used in other pages, then you could specify the Space and specify the Label.
Trudy,
I am adding tasks on each individual meetings page.
And then on each meeting page, the task report provides a great summary of all prior incomplete tasks in that meeting group. It's a standard meeting agenda item.
I use this successfully for other groups. Delivery Meetings, Exec Meetings, etc. In most of them, I see the parent page name as you first suggested. I selected it and it works great.
Even is I pick IT or Meetings, the specific parent page doesn't show up.
It feels like a bug to me. I keep going back to check and see if 'IT Meetings' finally shows up sometime.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.