Hey guys,
I would like to fetch the teams the thier capacities (the ones you enter on your plan on Jira premium) by rest api. Is that possible?
I tired this url but it doesn't work:url ="https://mydomain.atlassian.net/jira/rest/teams-api/1.0/skill/count"
Thank you
Hi,
There's no official API for Advanced Roadmap at the moment and also the internal APIs used by Atlassian on the software would most probably not work. You can follow this feature request JSWCLOUD-20360 to know when it becomes available.
Hey,
Thanks you for answer
But Atlassian posted this documantion:
https://docs.atlassian.com/portfolio-for-jira-server/REST/2.12.0/?_ga=2.235571713.1427061789.1525044874-1394391608.1517357012
So I don't undserstand why for example this url won't work?
That document is referring to Jira Server/DC and you seem to be accessing the Cloud environment. So I assume that it won't work for that purpose.
Got it. I'll follow the feature request then.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.