As a Project Coordinator, I've been leveraging both Jira Software and Trello to streamline our project management process. I use Jira for an in-depth overview and tracking of projects with my team. Its detailed tracking features ensure tasks are organized and not scattered, making it an indispensable tool for us.
Concurrently, I utilize Trello for client communication. Its simplicity allows for clear and efficient tracking of project progress. Typically, I represent Jira Epics as Trello cards, providing clients with a straightforward description to understand their project's status. This method has proven to be a significant time-saver.
Now, I'm aiming to integrate Jira and Trello such that adding an Epic in Jira automatically creates a corresponding card on Trello. Despite numerous attempts using platforms like Zapier and exploring integrations from Jira's marketplace, I haven't found success. As someone without a technical background but with the ability to follow step-by-step instructions, I'm reaching out to the community for guidance. I've been striving to achieve this integration for several months. Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated.