Hello, community,
I am trying to export project issues into Google Sheets using Jira Cloud for Sheets.
but I am getting an error The value 'CNT' does not exist for the field 'project' while works perfectly for other project Key.
@Lokesh Singh Sisodia -
Can you validate if the CNT is a valid project key and there is an actual JSM project with the key of CNT?
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi @Joseph Chung Yin
Yes , CNT as project key is Valid.
I have exported data in past with same key but it started happening all of sudden.
Thanks for the update. It is strange of your experience since you used it in the past. I would recommend you to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance since they can access the system backend log to further troubleshoot your issue on hand.
Best, Joseph
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.