Hello,
I just want to know how to export assets data. I have multiple schemas, object types, objects and i want to export same data. Not able to find export feature in assets. Can you please assist us with this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Mayuri Kulkarni
According to Atlassian's documentation this should be possible if you are on Atlassian Cloud and have a Jira Service Management Premium or Enterprise subscription
These would be the steps to export:
The CSV file will contain the header record which is a comma separated (the default separator is a comma) string of all the names of the attributes for your exported object type. The subsequent rows are the data records for each of those attributes.
@Marc -Devoteam-Thank you so much. It is helpful
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- , is it possible to export the asset data according to the selected column in listing view?
Hi all,
As a reference, I just want to add a documentation link for the Assets export:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/export-objects/
Regards,
Igor
Is there possibility to connect Jira Assests database by Eclipse, DBeaver or any other tool and generate exports for multiple objects at the same time?
HI @Moon
No this is not an option.
I followed this but I don't see a header row containing the object attributes.
I see the header row now, not sure what the issue was. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.