I am working on a page and the draft version is not getting published.
moved the draft to a new location and it didn't help
this is the error:
Hi @Reza Negarestani welcome to the community!Perhaps you can try to:* Clean your browser cache and cookies, and then refresh the page* Rebuild the content on a (new) pageHope the above helps!
Thank you for your response.I want to clarify that the issue is unrelated to the browser cache or cookies. Although the error suggests rebuilding the content on a new page, I hesitated to pursue that solution.However, it was the only viable option that helped me bypass the issue.Thanks for your time
Sure! Thanks for your clarification as well.
Hey how is this solved? I see that the status is 'Answer accepted', but what is the actual root cause and solution? We are facing the same issue and I would appreciate if someone shares a cause/solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.