How do I make an automation to work for new fields that has recently been added to the Edit field value conditions?
For context -
>I have an automation to create a new Issue type 'Epic' in the same project when another issue 'Task' has been transitioned to a status.
>The newly created issue should copy a bunch of field values from Task to Epic.
>I recently added some custom fields to the project but they were not updated to be copied from Task to Epic in the automation.
>Some of the issues have already been transitioned and new issues were created with the new custom fields before I added these new fields to be copied in automation field value conditions.
>These issues do not reflect the values of the newly added custom fields in the automation understandably because they were added to the automation later.
How do I get these newly added custom field values to be updated like the others? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.