Hi community,
I created a label called ImportedFeature and I want to filter out all Stories with that label. I have also several other labels, so using empty will not work. I read this post: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-Do-I-Filter-Out-a-Custom-Label/qaq-p/1635311 but I do not get the answer: AND ("Labels[Labels]" is empty or "Labels[Labels]" not in (XYZ))_> what is "Labels[Labels]", why this does not work:
and (Labels not in (ImportedFeatures) OR labels IS NOT empty)Thank you. Best regards
Greg
Hi @glukowski ,
To get all tickets with label, use JQL "labels =ImportedFeature".
To get all tickets without the ImportedFeature label, use JQL "labels !=ImportedFeature"
@Rilwan Ahmed I need to add (and not empty) and it did not return them.
Hi @glukowski,
not sure if your issue got resolved; if I understand correctly, the JQL you want to use is
labels != ImportedFeature OR labels is EMPTY
Does this work?
Best,
Hannes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.