Is it possible to view all of my teams projects (down to the mega level) on one timeline? the single project overview timeline is excellent but I want to be able to see all running projects at once.
Hi @danny austin
It's Irina from Planyway:)
You can try out Planyway plug-in for Jira to visialise tasks from multiple projects on the same Timeline.
There is even more to it as you will be able to create a portfolio view of all your current projects by applying the project filter to the original view.
Hello @danny austin
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
With the Free and Standard plans there is no native way to display multiple projects in a single timeline. You would need to add a third party app such as was suggested by @Irina Cherkasova - Planyway
There are several such apps available from the Atlassian Marketplace.
Here is an example search:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=project%20management
You might also search for "portfolio management" to get a slightly different list.
Magic! Thank you for taking the time to take screen shots and explain this. Much appreciated
@Trudy Claspill You said there was no native way to display multiple projects in a single timeline using the free or standard plans.
Does the premium or enterprise option offer a native way to do this?
@Jon T
Yes, those subscription plans offer the Advanced Roadmaps features which support showing information from multiple projects in one Timeline.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/advanced-roadmaps/overview#what-is-advanced-planning
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/plan-and-view-cross-project-work-with-advanced-roadmaps/
Thank you @Trudy P Claspill for answering my question that I posted on an older post.
I will look into those links.
I am new to these community boards. How can I reward you for answering my question in a manner I found helpful?
Does me liking your answer to my question benefit you? Or do I need to upvote your reply to the original question to have a benefit to your account?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.