Hi all.
I'm wondering which configuration I need to define in order to view the original estimation of each task in an epic window?
Hi @Shlomi.Galmi
You cannot add additional metadata to the child issues of an Epic without third-party apps. There are third-party apps available on the Marketplace that sum up the original estimate, remaining estimate and time spent from the tasks to the Epic.
Hello @Shlomi.Galmi
Are you viewing issues in a Company Managed project or a Team Managed project?
<edit>
In my experience I have only gotten Story Points to display in the Child Issues display within an Epic. I have not yet gotten it to display time.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
Thank you for your answer.
Hi @Dave Mathijs
As mentioned by others, an app can help you achieve this requirement. If you are open for the same you can try our add-on. It will add the epic hierarchy on the issue screen as shown below.
Issue Hierarchy Reports
The app is free upto 10 users
Disclaimer : I am part of the team which developed this app
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.