When a cell has the word "Infinity" in it, if you sort the column A-Z, it always ends up at the top of the list. Very weird.
Hey @Sam Singh , welcome to the community.
It doesn't seem to be reproducible for me. Are you sure you're not using any special character? Maybe create a loom recording and use the lower case letter "i" and reach out to Atlassian Support.
Best, Max
Thank you for the quick reply, Max.
Only seems to be an issue when uppercase "I" is used.
I have made sure that no special character is being used.
Are you sure there is no space before the "I"? I cannot tell from the screenshots, but have seen this issue when someone is copying and pasting text into Confluence and grabs a space before the first character.
Hi Andy
Not sure if this might be due to country/location related keyboard and language settings where "I" is being treated as a special character.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.