Hello,
I'm using JIRA OnDemand, and I need to report on worklogs. I think I found something that might work, JQL Tricks Plugin, but it's a plugin that is not available in OnDemand JIRA.
Essentially, I need to create an issue filter using JQL that will pull issues and their worklogs (hours) for worklogs entered on specified dates.
These are some JQL Tricks Plugin function that seem to accomplish what I need:
workStartedOn() - Find out issues for which work was started on the specified date and optionally by a specific user. workLoggedOn() - Find out issues for which work was logged on the specified date and optionally by a specific user. workUpdatedOn() - Find out issues for which work was updated on the specified date and optionally by a specific user.
workLoggedBetween() - Find out issues for which work was logged between the specified dates and optionally by a specific user.
Was anyone able to create a JQL filter on worklogs wihtout JQL Tricks Plugin?
There is a ticket open to add JQL Tricks to the OnDemand hosted environment, please vote on it: https://studio.atlassian.com/browse/JST-4710
Also, I found this request to use JIRA JQL to pull WorkLogs and for worklog report
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-6137
Thanks.