I have setup a structure board that...
- Inserts epics based on some criteria
- Extended to include all its stories and children
I would like to ...
Create a formula that can "Provide me a status "delayed" based on multiple criteria of the #children". Something like
statuses = //for each child
WITH storyType = child.issuetype:
WITH status = child.status.name
IF storyType = "Architecture" AND status = "DONE" : Completed
IF storyType = "Architecture" AND status = "IN_PROGRESS" : In_Progress
// outer function
IF ANY(statuses, (status -> status = "IN_PROGRESS")) : In_Progress
Else : Completed
Apologies my above syntax may not be correct but what I am trying to figure out is how can I get access to all the fields in the child elements of my epic.
I found aggregate options like values#children("someField") which gives me an array of someField but what I would like is the ability to run a function on values#children.
I apologise as this maybe a very beginner query and any help would be appreciated.