I have multiple Service Desks,one per customer. I would like to have a separate email address for customers to submit service requests based on their Service Desk. For example, Customer A can email "support-a@mydomain" to send a request to Service Desk A. And Customer B can email "support-b@mydomain" to send requests to Service Desk B.
I currently have one Service Desk that has the email channel set up. I now need to onboard a second client and have their email channel set up. I don't want to use the @mydomain.atlasssian.net email for the Service desk. I would like to use my own domain. My business email is set up in Google Workspace. Ideally, I would like to use an email alias in Google for these (the first Service Desk with the email channel working is using an alias; I would like to do the same approach with the second, third, etc.). But from what I'm reading, it looks like I can only set up ONE email address that uses my domain for the entire Jira account? So I'm confused on how to do what I need to do. Anyone have any ideas?