Hi guys,
I have to implement some kind of reporting transition in which the teams can fill a specific screen with information.
Currently the request is that we can use this transition on multiple statuses in the workflow (5 out of 8). The difficulty is that I have to ensure that the issue can only transition back to the status in which I triggered the transition. So in transition (1) I will fill the fields, which are set mandatory by a behaviour (Scriptrunner required field transition also possible) and still have the status "Creation" after adding the information to the transition screen. 
How can I reuse the same transition for multiple status (position 3)? New status would also be possible but also therefore I have to create an input transition and a transition backwards which ensures that I only transition back to the inital status.
I have ScriptRunner plugin an Automation Pro as well, so maybe someone has a better idea how to implement this.
Best
Tobias