Hello !
I would like to add some more options to chose from in the field "Variante(s)".
Does anyone know how and where I can do this or have this done ?
Stefan
Hello @Stefan Ballenthien
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
That looks like it might be a custom field unique to your Jira instance, and configured as a Selection List.
If you are working in a Team Managed project, the Project Administrator for the project may be able to update that list.
If you are working in a Company Managed project, then only a Jira Administrator will be able to update that list.
I do not even know, if I am an admin for the project I work in :-)
My collegue told me I was the admin of my project.
How do I find out?
Depending on the type of project (Team Managed vs. Company Managed) they will have access to make some changes in the project.
In both types of projects a Project Administrator will be able to add people to the project under Project Settings > People. Users who are not Project Administrators for the project will not be able to do that. So that is one way to tell if you are a Project Admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.