I have an _InclusionsLibrary with image and excerpts pages. I don't want them to appear in the Dashboard. How can I prevent this?
Workaround: because I couldn't restrict access to the pages, I had to bypass the dashboard by setting the homepage of the site to the homepage of a specific space. This isn't ideal, but thankfully we don't need the dashboard. (A solution would be to not show pages outside of the space in the dashboard... Not sure why they appear there anyway.)
Hi Helen,To prevent it, you must restrict this page to just yourself, that way it won't show in the dashboard. For more information you can see the following documentation:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Page+RestrictionsCheers,WZ
Thanks William... Sadly I can't restrict the access as these pages are required by other pages. I had hoped that because they are outside of the scope of the space's homepage that they'd be excluded from the dashboard just as they are excluded from the main space. Sadly not...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.