Is there a way on the Confluence Cloud version to know how many PDFs, png, and doc files the instance has?
@Jairo Muñoz Bolaños Currently in cloud there is not a means to do this. I would suggest voting for this feature enhancement as it is similar to your request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-75846
Got it!
Thank you so much for the answer.
@Jairo Muñoz Bolaños I'm not sure if this will resolve your issue, but, if you have access to the Space Settings, you can go to Manage Pages > Attachments to see a list of all attachments in the space. You can filter by file extension and count the number of files of each type. There appear to be 20 files listed per page.
Thank you @Barbara Szczesniak, Yes I thought about that, the problem is we have hundreds of spaces...
I submitted a support ticket and they were able to send me a file with all the attachments and their extension, so I filtered and worked fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.