When I enter a Due Date in the Due Date field and press Update, the date change to the day before. Any idea on how I can fix this ?
Perhaps a screenshot could help? I don't have this issue.
Step 1.png
Step 2.png
Step 3.png
Step 4.png
Here I've used the date Picker, but this error occurs as well when we enter manually the date in the field. Here the screenshots are with Chrome, it happens as well with Opera. I've sent a ticket to Atlassian and they are investigating as well. Thanks for your consideration.
I didn't manage to attach pictures in this reply part. See my answer below. Thank you very much for your consideration.
I have same problem. Was your problem solved ? May you send ticket number ?
Thanks very much
Solved for me:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Re-Date-Picker-showing-one-day-earlier-even-when-correc/qaq-p/1271574/comment-id/63269#M63269
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.