I have multiple pages where there is a table with a column with status that I want to rollup the status into a single table on the parent page.
Will the table and charts for confluence add-on help me do this?
@gary_seminara This is a classic use case for the native Confluence Cloud Page properties and Page Properties Report macro.
However, if you want to do it with table and charts for confluence add-on then I think this article is a good start:
Hi @gary_seminara ,
Indeed, as @Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket] has kindly mentioned, the Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros will do the trick - they work like an advanced version of the Page Properties/Page Properties Report macros.
For example, the standard Page Properties/Page Properties Report macros allow you to collect only one-row tables (if you use multiple-row tables, only the first row will be collected, other rows will be ignored). And our macros are able to built master reports from multiple-row tables as well.
Further this master report can be filtered/aggregated/visualized with the help of other macros provided by the app.
If you are not familiar with the plugin, we can suggest booking a live demo - we'll be happy to discuss your use cases.
Thanks! that is what I found out with the Page properties and Page Properties Report macro. I did end up using the able Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros as well as using the Table Transformer with some custom SQL code to get the table I wanted. It seemed to work great!
I do have one more question though. I made the table, but I was also wondering if there was a way I could add hyperlinks to the Column titles so that when I click in the master table it brings me to the children page associated with that column. I have not been able to find a way.
Here is my SQL code to make the table I want which works great, I am just curious how I add a hyperlink to 'Source Table 1"
SELECTT1.'Requirement' AS Requirement,T1.'Status' AS 'Source Table 1',T2.'Status' AS 'Source Table 2',T3.'Status' AS 'Source Table 3'FROMT1JOINT2 ON T1.'Requirement' = T2.'Requirement'JOINT3 ON T1.'Requirement' = T3.'Requirement';
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.