I have been attempting to invite users to our service desk, but for some reason they are not coming through.
Is there a way to solve this without raising a support ticket to clear invites?
Thanks
Hello, Good day. We need the email address of the user who is not receiving, so that we can check the logs from our end. I would recommend for a support request, so that you can share the email with our team.
Hi @Blair Forbes
I took a closer look at your domain and found most users are getting bounced messages as an SMTP reply. I found bounce messages like this one:
554 5.4.4 [internal] Domain Lookup Failed
and this one:
421 4.4.4 [internal] Domain Does Not Resolve
I then used a command to try to lookup your domain's DNS MX records:
dig example.com MX
Replace the example.com with your domain. However the output does not appear to show an Answer section that should indicate the DNS value of your mail server. I would recommend that you reach out to your mail and DNS administrators in order to correct this. I can clear the suppressions from our side, but without updated DNS MX records that our services can retrieve, this same problem will continue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.