In another account that I also use the form function it appears in all projects, but I'm using another one at the moment and it doesn't appear and I can't solve it
Hi @lucas_morais
according to the tags you've used, you're using Jira Software on Cloud.
In Jira Software projects, there's no support for forms. Jira Work Management projects have forms and Jira Service Management projects have the portal view which is also like a form.
Could it be that your other projects are either one of these?
Cheers,Matthias.
Thanks @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
I'm curious why even show this as a migration option for Data Center to Cloud migrations for Software projects when it's not even a supported option in 2025.
Seems kinda scammy/false advertising to say something is supported and then to only say "oh wait" after you've migrated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.