I was invited to Jira service management I thought from work but it is something else I have no idea. There are 3 projects in it and I don’t want to be part of any of them so how do remove myself?
Hi @Raad Haider
Removing yourself from an Atlassian system is not possible, as @suren said, you need to talk to the admins.
However, Atlassian have a problem with their openness - it's easy for spam/scam people and 'bots to create Atlassian accounts, which can then go on to create systems that they can use to send spam or add other people to.
The way out for you is to simply forward any email you get from a spam or scam system on to https://www.atlassian.com/trust/report-abuse
You do not need to explain it, or add any messaging, just hit forward. You may not get a human response, but Atlassian will assess the system you report and kill it off if it does look abusive.
Hi @Raad Haider ,
Welcome to the community, Only the jira admin is capable of revoke access from a certain project. Therefore, kindly ask your project administrator or jira administrator to remove your mail ID from projects X, Y, and Z.
This is not helpful. This is a scam account, someone I don’t know and I don’t even want to attempt to interact with. There must be away to remove myself from something I have nothing to do with. Also to report that this is happening.
please help.
Thank you so much for explaining that more clearly. Definitely helpful this time! I will do just that. Appreciate you taking the time.
I've have this issue in the last few days and this morning I received another invitation to a scam Jira project.
I'm having the same issue
I was invited to a project thinking it was something from a friend. But I have these project showing up in my account and I can't remove myself from them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.