In JSM portal user is logging any ticket, we want to list other tickets logged for similar issue in the past.
Hi Lavanya,
From what I understand, the Help centre will search your 'Knowledge Base', when someone enters details into the search.
If a confluence page (as in a help article) is in existence, then it will start to display.
Hence, when the previous tickets where created, the Khowledge base needed to be built and then added to, as the service agent resolves tickets.
You could then link the tickets to the confluence page.
I don't believe you can get JSM to read the project and find 'like minded' requests.
Hope that helps
Mark
@Lavanya MC I believe you are looking for a way to show similar issues in JSM. If that is the case then enable Similar requests feature in your JSM projects.
It will be helpful Thank you @Mark Higgins
But what ever you suggest this link also helpful for me Thank you @Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.