Hello,
I would like to automate the following scenario. There are 3 issues.
Issue 1 -> 'blocks' Issue 3 AND 'is blocked by' Issue 2
Issue 2 -> 'blocks' issue 1 AND 'blocks' issue 3
Issue 3 -> 'is blocked by' Issue 1 AND 'is blocked by' Issue 2
When an issue is transitioned to 'Done', I would like to remove the 'blocks' issue link AND transition all issues that were blocked as long as they are not blocked by other issues. Given my scenario above, when Issue 2 is transitioned to 'Done', its blocks for Issue 1 and Issue 3 are removed, but only Issue 1 is transitioned since Issue 3 is still blocked by Issue 1.
I was able to set up an automation rule to remove the 'blocks' issue link. I was also able to set up 2 different automation rules to achieve this (one triggers on 'issue transitioned' and the other triggered on 'issue link deleted'). Can this be done with just one automation rule? I ran into a bit of a difficulty creating the condition for 'no more blocks left'.
Thanks,
Boris