Idk what this service is but I have no connection to it and I would like to stop receiving emails inviting me to join.
Hi @achan451,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
It sounds like you are receiving invites to to join an Atlassian instance, and if that is the case please forward the emails to https://www.atlassian.com/trust/report-abuse so that Atlassian can take action on it.
Sorry that you have been receiving spam from our sites. I have filed a report based on your account. In the future should you receive such mail from a site, as Mikael stated, you can forward that message directly to https://www.atlassian.com/trust/report-abuse
Please be aware that our team will not respond to messages sent to that address, but they will process the incoming reports sent there so that we can take-down these offending sites that violate our terms of service.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.